Wednesday, February 23, 2005

One example of bad farting was a long time ago when I was just out of college. Although I expected an interesting job to just fall out of the tree and into my lap, reality was much more difficult. One morning I was interviewing for an entry level position at a large pharmaceutical company--this was in New Jersey, where most of the old line pharmcos used to be--and we were about 20 minutes into the conversation. Memory being what it is, who know if I'm right, but I thought he was buying my spiel and we were close to a positive result. Until right in the middle of some explanation he was giving me about work life there I blasted out a big one. He looked up from his desk, smiled softly and brought the interview to a quick close. Made sure I noticed him sniffing a bit as he came around his desk to show me the door. Never did hear from him or the recruiter.

0 Comments:

Expel your gas

<< Home