Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Sometimes I need to talk about bad farts, because they aren't all good and these are heavy on my mind. One of the all time worsts is the shower fart. Cooped up in a little space, the stream of hot water keeps the smell right in there with you for far longer than you normally have to put up with it, Maybe it's the heat from the water, I don't know, but the smell is always nastier too. Or maybe that's just the food I eat.

When I write about farting here, good or bad, remember that it's in relation to my own farting. I'm hard pressed to think of any situation when someone else farts within smelling distance that it's good for me. Though "being within smelling distance" is a key phrase and will play a part in future Best Farts. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Expel your gas

<< Home